If you own a travel agency, besides advertising your services to people, you must also update them with the latest spots that they may want to try out. A good brochure design can help you achieve such goal. You must make sure that you have everything well-planned. This way, you will be able to produce the kind of travel brochures that your target market is going to appreciate.
To help you plan out on your brochure design for the places which you are trying to promote, here are some tips that you can apply on your materials. Make sure to include the following information to increase the chances of your clients to book a flight.
1. Pictures. You must supply all the information on your material the images of whatever you are describing. This will have a great influence on the decision of the people who will be reading the ads. To prompt them to imagine what it would be like to try such spaces, you must provide them with evidences of how these locations look like.
2. Features. You must highlight important aspects of the place including the prominent places that can be found there. You must list out if there are any mountains, bodies of water and other facets that will create a lingering impression to your readers.
It will also help if you can provide your readers with data such as the main regions of the location, the cities and brief description of these. You can also give them idea as to the current situation of the place. You can state its population density, the political condition and brief summary of the latest news about the place.
Tell them about the languages being used in the place. You can also cite some samples of the most common words that they may encounter when they visit the place. Inform them about the currency and other useful information that they must be aware of to influence their decision about coming to the location.
3. History. It will be good to know some things about its past. Brief your readers about the rich culture of the location, how it evolved and a clearpse as to where it all started.
4. Food, delicacies and specialties. You have to tell them what to expect once they are on the place. You have to give them ideas as to what should they try and what food should not be missed out.
5. Recreation, dates of important holidays, activities and festivals. If there are any special holidays that the place is known for, include that on the brochure. Tell people about the exciting festivals that go with the event. This way, they can prepare themselves if they will decide to go.
6. Climate and usual situation for every season involved.
7. Means of transportation, how to get to different spots.
8. List of accommodations. Your company may have affiliates with hotels or resorts in the area. You could list those places and promote people the kinds of facilities that they could provide for them.
Now it's all set. After you have gathered all the information above, you can proceed and have your brochure design for your travel catalog and have it printed as well.