Las Vegas is one of the top tourist destinations in the World. It’s ranked in the top three business, conventions, and meetings in the United States. It is also well known for its nightlife, casinos, shopping, and fine dining. Las Vegas bills itself as The Entertainment Capital of the World. The city’s tolerance for different forms of adult entertainment has brought to them the nickname of Sin City.
When visiting Sin City many people that could afford it would like to stay and the experience the best hotels that Vegas has to offer. After doing some research from guest ratings as well as star ratings I have come up with a list of the top 10 hotels in Las Vegas.
- Mandarin Oriental – This hotel is known for its beautiful designs, rooms, and their modern style approach. It also features 225 condominiums, 392-room hotel tower that has a private owners clubroom and lobby. Their majority of their reviews points out their well-equipped gym, the view of the Vegas strip, and their fantastic bar.
- Four Seasons – This hotel is inspired by its Art deco area, 424 stylish rooms, and 81 luxurious suites. They offer breathtaking views of the Las Vegas strip through floor to ceiling windows. The majority of their reviews like their big balconies, view of the strip, and well equipped gym.
- Skylofts at MGM Grand – This is an ultra-luxury boutique hotel that have 51 spacious suites that overlooks the Las Vegas stip. The designs feature contemporary furnishings with soothing neutral tones. They have updated technology throughout the rooms and it comes with a personal butler that is dedicated to each guest 24/7. The majority of the guest reviews like their spacious showers, free internet, and great value.
- Wynn – This is a luxury hotel that features 2,716 luxurious guest rooms, 111,000 square feet casino, 22 food and beverage outlets, an onsite 18-hole golf site, on site Ferrari and Maserati dealership, and 74, 000 square feet of retail space. The majority of guest review like their golf course views, golf course, and big balconies.
- Signature at MGM Grand – A luxury hotel that offers beautiful balcony view suites with the latest technology, full kitchen, and an oversize marble bathroom with a private whirlpool spa tube and a separate shower. The majority of the guest reviews rave about their big balconies, large shower, and well equipped gym.
- Bellagio – This is a luxury hotel that is famous for its elegance. It features an 8 acre lake that sits between the building and the Las Vegas strip. It also has the Fountain of Bellagio, which is a large dancing water fountain that synchronizes to music. The main things that guest like about this place are the lake views, how romantic it is, and the superb dining.
- Palazzo Resort Hotel – Has the tallest building in Las Vegas and is situated between the Venetian Hotel and the Wynn. The designs reflect modern European ambiance and luxury living. This is an all-suite hotel that has the largest standard accommodations on the Vegas strip. The main things that guest enjoy about this place are its golf course, its romantic, and it’s a good place for shopping.
- Vdara Hotel and Spa – Is a condo-hotel and spa that’s located within the City Center Complex on the Vegas strip. It features a 57 story tower house, 1,495 suites, two story spa, fitness center, salon, a market, a bar, and a poll and deck area. The guest reviews rave about their modern style, boutique, and city views.
- Trump International – This is a sophisticated non-gaming luxury hotel that is situated high about the strip. It consists of a 64-story tower of golden glass, 1,232 of nicely furnished non-smoking guest suites, and 50 luxurious penthouse suites. The guest reviews showed a liking of the city views, well equipped gym, and large bathrooms.
- Venetian Resort Hotel – This hotel is 36 stories and rises 475 feet. It’s part of the largest five diamond hotel and resort complex in the world containing 4,049 suites, 4,059 hotel rooms, and 120,00 square feet of casino space. The guest reviews really rave about the superb dinging, it’s very romantic, and it’s good for shopping.